TM UNLICOMBO15: TM Unli-calls and Unli-Text Promo

For only 15 pesos you can now text your friends and love one for all Unlimited. The TM UNLICOMBO15 Promo is waiting and ready to serve you anytime you need. I already used this promo when I called my cousin in manila, sound clear and no disturbance. We talked each other clearly. I satisfactorily satisfied to this promo of Touch Mobile.

And now, I want to share it to you! If you are interest to avail the, you are allow to register anytime but be sure that you meet the minimum requirements of this promo. Please read carefully and type the registration code correct to avoid errors in the future registration. 

How to register TM UNLICOMBO15 Promo? 
- Php15.00 only
- Unli-Text to Globe and TM
- Unli-Call to Globe and TM from 11:00PM – 6:00AM
- Valid for 24 hrs. or 1 day of use
- Just text UC15 to 8888

Once you already sent your registration, just wait for the reply from Touch Mobile confirming that you are successfully register the promo. Also the instruction on how to make a call, I suggest not to erase those messages you received for the future use.